Our services are regulated by CQC for further information on how our service is regulated please follow the following



If you wish to make a complaint with regards to any aspect of your care at Eden House you can speak to Simon Weldon at Domain Care head office on 0161 637 8661.

However if you wish to speak to someone independently you can contact the Care Quality Commission on 03000 61 61 61.

If you are currently being supported by Eden House you can speak with your social worker or a family member who can make a complaint on your behalf.


Eden house is situated within the Tameside area and we have a good link with cloverleaf advocacy

Cloverleaf advocacy are able to offer you free and independent advice about certain aspects of your life and an advocate can act on your behalf:

An advocate can:

  • Help people find information.
  • Support people to understand and to access their rights.
  • Talk things through in order to help people decide what they want to say.
  • Support people at a variety of meetings and appointments.
  • Support people to talk to professionals.



Eden house meets all the requirements in terms of safeguarding the people it supports however you should wish to speak with someone in regards to Safeguarding you can speak to a representative from the safeguarding board on 0161 342 2400.

Or alternatively you can follow the link http://www.tameside.gov.uk/socialcare/adultabuse